الاثنين، 20 نوفمبر 2017

Let’s play FIFA 18: Juventus vs. Barcelona

Let’s play some FIFA 18! I grab the controller to see how Barcelona will fare in their next game. Then I let the FIFA 18 simulation take place and see how the FIFA simulator thinks Barcelona will do.

It’s certainly not a perfect formula, but FIFA 18 can give a small hint at certain aspects of a game. It can also be ridiculously funny to watch someone fail at FIFA, so check it out below and let us know what you all think.


Today I’m going to hop on FIFA 18 and see what happens when Barcelona travel to Italy to take on Juventus. The majestic matchup of Europe’s finest is always fun, especially when you get to see it twice in a short period of time. Barcelona won the first matchup of these two 3-0 earlier in the season.

My gameplay (with commentary):

Computer Simulation:

Let me know what you guys think of this gameplay!



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2AXZyt2

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.