الاثنين، 28 أغسطس 2017

Seri explains why Barcelona move fell through

The midfielder has blamed Nice for the deal collapsing

One of Barcelona’s many transfer targets this summer has been Jean Michäel Seri. However, the midfielder saw a move to Camp Nou reportedly collapse at the last minute as the Blaugrana pulled out.

In a recent interview, Seri discussed how the talks breaking down made him feel, as well as talking about how moving to Barcelona would have been a dream come true.

“I feel very bad. I'm not going to lie to you, I'm really hurt. For me, football has always been a celebration, a joy,” said Seri.

“Ihave not played this weekend with Nice because I do not have my head set on football. My dream of going to Barça has been broken and this, for me, is terrible.

"The conversations between the two clubs went from bad to worse. As far as I can tell, I've not left Nice due to financial reasons.

"After the [Champions League playoff against Napoli] I met with Barcelona's directors for more than an hour and they didn't tell me anything about not going through with signing me. I went home really happy; then the next day I read the news. I was stunned.

"I went to the Nice offices to see the board and find out what happened. I exploded! The walls shook. They didn't say anything to me, they didn't look me straight in the eye. They had promised me one thing, but didn't keep their word and asked for more money."

Source | Mundo Deportivo

There is a chance Seri could still leave Nice this summer, and he admits he is interested in joining a bigger club.

"I want to be optimistic and think there are still options, that the clubs will sit down and talk calmly again and reach an agreement. We're not just talking about any club where you go just for money. I want to join one of the big European clubs, like Juventus, PSG, Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool...

"For example, Roma have made several offers. I have spoken many times to Monchi, but the transfer didn't happen for financial reasons. Monchi got tired of the Nice board! Roma is a good option, but nothing like Barca!"

Source | Mundo Deportivo

Seri’s disappointment at the move collapsing is plain to see and Robert Fernandez has since completely ruled out the midfielder moving to Camp Nou.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2xr3thd

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.