الاثنين، 21 أغسطس 2017

Happy Sergi Roberto staying at Barcelona

The midfielder has spoken out about his future

Sergi Roberto says he is happy at Barcelona and wants to stay and become an important player for the Blaugrana at Camp Nou.

The 25-year-old has been linked with a Barcelona exit this summer but played down talk of a move after scoring in the 2-0 win over Real Betis on Saturday.

“I’m happy, [against Real Madrid in the Super Cup] I was happy on a personal level and I felt comfortable today, too.

“I played in my favoured midfield position. I started at the Bernabeu and the coach has given me confidence. I’ve scored today and I want to be important.

“In pre-season I wasn’t starting, but now in the official matches I am playing more. I want to continue here and continue like this.”

Source | Marca

Restored to midfield, Roberto put in an impressive display against Betis and his comments should now hopefully end speculation he could leave the club.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2woPdbb

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.