الأحد، 20 أغسطس 2017

Andres Iniesta Has Not Decided Whether to Renew With Barcelona

"Let's say that I am considering my future when I didn't do it before."

Barcelona legend Andres Iniesta has not decided whether to renew his contract or not yet. The 33-year-old midfielder is out of contract at the end of the season and told El Pais he’s weighing his options for next season.

“Right now, I have still not signed a new contract," he said. "I have felt many strange feelings for the first time, but I think this may be normal. This is a scenario that, probably three years ago, I could never have imagined.”

Iniesta has had an amazing run with Barcelona and the Spanish national team since making his debut for the Catalans in 2002. This year, his challenge is helping the Blaugrana surpass Real Madrid.

"They are a great team, with the best players in the world, but I want to say that our challenge is to find what we lost last year. The Supercopa was a painful defeat because it was the first title we could win but they were very effective.”

This news comes as Barcelona are reportedly trying to strike a deal with Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho, who could become Iniesta’s successor.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2vUrdd8

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.