الثلاثاء، 17 يناير 2017

Amid Transfer Rumors, Ivan Rakitić Shows Barcelona Boss Luis Enrique Love

The Croatian is rumored to have a bad relationship with Lucho, but new quotes contradict this.

Ivan Rakitić hasn’t been playing as much lately as he’s used to, and there were stories in the press that he was on his way out amid a deteriorating relationship with coach Luis Enrique.

But his latest statements contradict at least the latter part of that rumor. In an interview with France Football, the midfielder said: "Luis Enrique has helped me enormously. He gave me confidence straight away, as did my teammates, which enabled me to work calmly.”

Rakitić went further: "it's the 'Mister' who asked the club to sign me. If I had to throw myself off a bridge for Luis Enrique, I'd do it without hesitation."

Wow. A lot of loyalty from a guy who supposedly hates him.

They said Lucho doesn’t talk to his players much, but Rakitić countered: "with a look or a smile, Luis Enrique gives you the confidence necessary to succeed"



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2jV5P06

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.