الثلاثاء، 13 ديسمبر 2016

Leo Messi shows the world you don't need two to tango after dribbling Osasuna out of their socks

Two more for Barbarossa in spectacular fashion!

Have you ever had the feeling you knew your team was not going to score, based on the quality of play observed up until that point? I thank my lucky stars Barcelona has substantially more patience than I possess, as I was convinced they were going to draw yet again against Osasuna. After watching roughly fifty minutes, I was not seeing enough from Barcelona to convince me they were going to get over the hump and score a game winner. They dominated the beginning minutes of the game yet were not able to pull ahead. Despite the blistering start, where our big stars were exhibiting some of their fantastic abilities, Barcelona started to slow down and struggled for the rest of the first half and the beginning of the second to create any opportunities.

You don’t have to tell me I was foolish. To truly convince myself Barcelona were not going to score with more than half an hour left and Captain Barbarossa still rollicking about! What a foolish man. I feel like Jon Snow when he was getting some strange beyond the wall: I know nothing. Sometimes I just need to stop woolgathering and get my head out of the clouds. Just when I was prepared to space out and barely pay attention to the proceedings, Messi and company went ballistic and completely routed Osasuna. Seriously, Messi being out of this world is about the only thing we can safely rely on in this strange world. That, and that Uncle Ben will get greased in every Spiderman origin movie.

Irish Goat’s Gamboling Goleadores!

1st Goleador: Lionel Messi

Does the man really need a paragraph to justify being man of the match? Did you see his second goal? He was dancing out there. You could tell he wasn’t happy at himself after missing a couple of easy ones. He showed that frustration by absolutely refusing to play the ball to Luisito who was in a slightly better position. Nobody was going to score that goal but him.

2nd Goleador: Jordi Alba

Now that is a terrific game from our left back! Two spectacular assists from him and countless dangerous overlapping runs down that left side. We’ve all bemoaned the lack of a more offensive right back, despite Sergi Roberto having a career year. Frankly, we do need a right back who’s more of an attacking threat, but until that occurs it is very encouraging to see Jordi destroying the left side.

3rd Goleador: Andrés Iniesta

I will miss this man once he retires; he is truly one of the greats. Until then, I am simply going to sit back and let him write my articles for me. The only difficult part is how to properly portray in writing the ineffable quality of his particular brand of magic. Since his return, he has already proved essential in two games. It is not hard to suppose he will prove the deciding factor in many other games.

As always Visca Barça!



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2hpmSaf

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.