الثلاثاء، 30 أغسطس 2016

Paco Alcácer speaks for the first time as Barcelona player, promises goals and hard work

Nice talk, Paco!

Paco Alcácer has finally signed for Barcelona after a two-week saga that had many twists and turns, but came to a happy ending for the Blaugrana. And also for Paco.

The former Valencia striker gave his first interview as a Barça player after signing his contract, and speaking to Barça TV, he gave his first impressions on joining the team, what he'll bring to the table, and the prospect of playing with the 'MSN' trio:

“I’m happy to be here at such a big club. I am here to provide hard work, humility and professionalism. Forwards live for goals and I hope I’m lucky in that respect. I want to offer my grain of sand by doing good things at Barça.

“Coming here is a huge thrill – I’ll find it easy to adapt because I already know some of the team.

“Messi, Neymar and Suárez are the three best players in the world. It will be a privilege to play next to them.”

Source: FCBarcelona.com

Welcome, Paco! Please don't get hurt playing for Spain and come back to kick butts with the best in the world.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2bQlj6y

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.