الجمعة، 26 أغسطس 2016

Claudio Bravo writes emotional farewell letter to Barcelona

This is beautiful, Claudio

Claudio Bravo is no longer a Barcelona player after signing for Manchester City on Thursday, but he still found time to say goodbye to his former club.

The Chilean tweeted a beautiful farewell letter to the club and the fans, and if it doesn't make you emotional, then you don't have a heart.

"Simply Thank You.

"Hello to everyone,

"I wish I could use these words to express everything going inside my head in this moment as I say goodbye to a great institution like Futbol Club Barcelona, whose colors I've defended proudly for two seasons. It's an honor for me to say that I've had great success during my tenure at the club with eight trophies in ten competitions. These two years have coincided with winning two Copa América titles wearing the shirt of my country, Chile. It's easy to understand it will be hard to forget these two years, and it will always be in my heart.

"But in sport you can't always share the same interest or path with all parties involved, and now I get to start another path with excitement and hope for success.

"Before saying goodbye, I want to thank the coaching staff at FC Barcelona for how they've treated me, the moments lived with great players, the affection from everyone at the club and of course the support and love shown by the fans in every moment.

"I can say that I felt at home and I'll always take Barça with me in my heart.

"All the luck in the future and thank you so much to everyone".

Gracias, Bravo. Muchas Gracias.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2bSa1ej

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.