الاثنين، 20 أبريل 2015

Luis Suárez: "The most dangerous thing is to think that our work is done"

Perhaps the best Barcelona performer in the month of April, Luis Suárez was the star of the Blaugrana's win against Paris Saint-Germain, which gave Barça a huge advantage en route to a UEFA Champions League semifinal berth. Despite the great result, the striker does not think the tie is over, and urged his teammates to maintain the same level of performance shown in the first leg.

Suárez also commented on how he feels in his first year with the Catalans, and much more. Check out some highlights of his interview:

"We know the result is in our favor, but PSG have a lot of good players and we have to face the game at Camp Nou with the same intensity as last week. The most dangerous thing is to think that our work is done."

"I feel I'm helping, and I am happy about that, but the most important thing is that the team is on the right path and keeps progressing until the end of season.

"I always dreamed of playing in the Champions League. Every European match motivates me, even more with Barça. We have to continue on to get what all the players want, which is to win the competition.

"Everyone knows about Ibrahimovic. He's always been among the best five or six forwards in the world. We have to watch out for him.

"I went a long time without playing at first and it took me a while, but I always felt good with my teammates and the city.

"I don't think I'm the best when I score, nor do I think I'm the worst when I make an error.

"It's a privilege to share the dressing room with [Messi and Neymar] and all three of us are aware that we must work for the benefit of the group.

"I'm grateful to my teammates for the treatment I've received since I arrived and that gave me confidence. With hard work and sacrifice everything works out.

"I'm very self-critical with myself and for a while I felt I wasn't helping the team. But everyone gave me support and that gave me the strength to go forward."

Source: FCBarcelona.com

Let's hope Luisito has another brace in the bag for tomorrow.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1bkVc2z

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.