الأربعاء، 22 أبريل 2015

Andrés Iniesta: 'Winning a title goes above any individual goals'

Fresh off a fantastic game in which he looked like the World Cup-winning, world-beating monster he was for so many years, Andrés Iniesta is in a good place right now. With Barcelona getting to the end of the season with great chances in all three competitions they're playing, the captain thinks the Blaugrana can win titles -- and that's all that matters.

Iniesta talked to Diario Sport in a nice interview. He also said he never settles after a good performance, and he always finds holes in his game that he needs to address in order to get better. That's the attitude you'd want from one of your best players, right?

Here's a few highlights of his interview:

"We arrive [in the final stretch of the season] in good shape. The method and model is bearing fruit. People are really enthused about what we are doing, which is important.

"Now we play for everything over 10 matches and we will fight for that."

"I'm enjoying myself because the form that we have is really good.

"My only objective is to get this stage of the season with good feelings and that Barça win a title. That's what goes above everything else."

"Assist to Neymar in the first goal? It was a nice move. It came off, it was quick and improvised. I'm happy that it worked.

"The sensations are good and the objective of getting into the Champions League semi-final is complete."

"I'm happy with how I'm doing, but I can improve. I will never settle for how I'm playing. When I'm not in form, I have to try and improve, but that's also the case when things are going well."

Source: Sport



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1JeZkPu

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.