الأحد، 19 سبتمبر 2021

Konrad de la Fuente hoping for Barcelona return

FC Lokomotiv v FC Olympique de Marseille - UEFA Europa League
Photo by Sefa Karacan/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

‘My goal is to end up playing for Barcelona one day’

Konrad de la Fuente has been talking about his future and admits he hopes he can return to Barcelona at some point.

The winger joined La Masia at the age of 12 but opted to move to Ligue 1 side Marseille in June in a bid for regular first-team football.

Konrad says one of the reasons he left was so he could continue his development and hopefully head back to Barcelona in the future.

“I’m an ambitious person, so for me, it wasn’t that hard to leave,” he said.

“My goal is to end up playing for Barcelona one day, and I know that the best way for that to happen was to leave, because I need to get those first division minutes.

“I had some good offers — I chose to go to Marseille. The best thing I could have done for my development was to start getting professional minutes early, to grow as a player and hopefully one day get back to Barcelona.”

Source | ESPN

The 20-year-old also admits the move has “turned out really well” so far. Konrad has two assists in five Ligue 1 outings for Jorge Sampaoli’s side who have won four of their opening five games.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3hMF8LA

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.