الثلاثاء، 28 سبتمبر 2021

Grimaldo says he’d never say no to a Barca return

Friendly - “Napoli v FC Barcelona”

“It’s clear Barca is my home and I have a lot of love for it”

Benfica defender Alejandro Grimaldo will get a fun opportunity this week. The left-back will get to face his former team Barcelona. Heading into the match he had an interview with Sport and chatted about what a potential Barcelona return could look like.

“It’s not a closed chapter. Barcelona is my home and I won’t shut the door to my home ever. It’s clear they’re still one of the v best teams and I’d never say no,” he said.

“It’s something I thought, that when I left it was a see you later, not a goodbye. I was there eight years. I’m very happy at Benfica, I feel important here. But it’s clear Barcelona is my home and I have a lot of love for it.”

Grimaldo was then asked about the potential of celebrating if he were to score against his former club.

“Even my parents have asked me that! I won’t celebrate if it comes up. I’m going to be happy because I want to win the game and I’ll fight to the death for Benfica.”

Grimaldo | Source

Benfica head into the match in pretty good shape. The team drew their only Champions League game so far 0-0 with Dynamo Kiev but have won seven out of seven in the Portuguese league.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3ukunVx

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.