الخميس، 30 سبتمبر 2021

FC Barcelona News: 30 September 2021

FBL-EUR-C1-BENFICA-BARCELONA
Photo by PATRICIA DE MELO MOREIRA/AFP via Getty Images

A round-up of the latest Barcelona news and rumors

Benfica 3-0 FC Barcelona: Painful defeat in Lisbon - FC Barcelona
Barça have suffered a second defeat in two games and from now on can’t afford any more slip-ups if they are to progress from Champions League Group E. Ronald Koeman’s former club, Benfica, took an early lead and although the Catalans had a host of opportunities to get back into the game, the Portuguese side were eventually able to build on that lead in the second half.

First century of appearances for De Jong - FC Barcelona
Against Benfica in the Champions League on Wednesday, Frenkie de Jong has made his 100th appearance for FC Barcelona, no mean feat considering it’s only just over two years since he joined the club.

Memphis nominated for LaLiga September Player of the Month - FC Barcelona
LaLiga has announced the names of the seven candidates for the September Player of the Month award. Following some tremendous displays in his new FC Barcelona shirt against Granada, Cádiz and Levante, Memphis Depay is one of the seven.

Ronald Koeman on his future after Barcelona's 3-0 defeat to Benfica: "It's not in my hands" - Football Espana
He was reluctant to discuss his future. “I can only comment on my work with the team,” he said. “I feel supported by my players and the attitude [they’ve shown me]. I don’t know about the rest. I don’t know about the club. I can’t say anything about my future because I don’t know how the club thinks in that sense. I don’t want to answer any more questions about this because it’s not in my hands. We’ll see.”

Barcelona won't rush decision on Koeman's future after Benfica crushing - SPORT
Barcelona's board of directors will not make a decision on Ronald Koeman's future while the team is still in Lisbon, despite the hammering Benfica handed them at the Stadium of Light. Any call on whether Koeman stays or goes before Saturday's LaLiga game against Atletico Madrid will be made on Thursday instead.

Busquets says Barcelona are in a “critical situation” after losing to Benfica - SPORT
Sergio Busquets says Barcelona are in a critical situation and assumed his share of the responsibility after Wednesday's 3-0 loss to Benfica. "The easy thing is to look at the coach but we are all responsible," the midfielder said when asked if Ronald Koeman's position was now in threat.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3uxI8QX

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.