الأحد، 28 يوليو 2019

Junior Firpo proud of Barcelona links

Spain U21 v France U21 - UEFA European Under-21 Championship - Semi Final - Mapei Stadium Photo by Nick Potts/EMPICS/PA Images via Getty Images

The left-back could be on the way to Camp Nou

Real Betis full-back Junior Firpo says he’s proud to be linked with a move to Barcelona.

There is growing speculation that the Spanish champions could bring the 22-year-old to the Camp Nou before the close of the transfer window.

Firpo has been asked about his future and sees the rumors as a compliment.

“I’m not unsettled. That news is coming out and the truth is that it is a compliment and a source of pride to be linked to important clubs such as Barcelona.

”But I am focused on Betis because it is my club and I also have huge gratitude because they have given me everything.

”I think it’s a sign that I’m doing things right. I think I’m in a great club and in a great team and that has helped me a lot.

Source | Mundo Deportivo

Manager Ernesto Valverde hinted the club could bring in a left-back during his press conference on Friday, and it seems that Junior Firpo is at the top of Barca’s list right now.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/32UIxPd

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.