الاثنين، 22 يوليو 2019

Ivan Rakitic: My intention is to stay at Barcelona

Barcelona v Valencia - Spanish Copa del Rey Final Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The midfielder has played down transfer rumors again

Ivan Rakitic has been talking at a press conference in Japan and once again answered questions about his future at Barcelona.

There has been continued speculation that the Croatian could be sold this summer, but he reiterated his desire to stay at the club and says he’s not bothered by transfer rumours.

“My idea is very clear, I want to stay at Barca. This is a situation I’m used to. It happened to me last year,” he said.

”I’ve spoken with the club and the coach and we have the same idea, for me to stay at Barca. We’re open to everything, as always, but my intention is to stay. I have two more years on my contract and I want to keep enjoying myself at Barca.

”It doesn’t annoy me. I know that football works like this and it makes me proud because if other teams want me it’s because I’m doing things very well. I’m calm.”

Source | Sport

Rakitic’s name had been mentioned as a player who could possibly be used in a deal to bring Neymar back, but it seems the midfielder has no intention of leaving.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2JUtUmr

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.