السبت، 20 يوليو 2019

Griezmann ‘cried with happiness’ after sealing Barca move

FC Barcelona Unveil New Player Antoine Griezmann Photo by Joan Valls/Urbanandsport /NurPhoto via Getty Images

The Frenchman says he’s been welcomed by the dressing room

Antoine Griezmann says he “cried with happiness” after finally sealing a switch from Atletico Madrid to Barcelona this summer.

The World Cup winner turned the Blaugrana down last summer but arrived after a long and protracted transfer saga earlier in July.

He has been talking about the moment when he finally discovered he was a Barcelona player and also how his first few days at the club have been.

“Well, I called my father and I started to cry with happiness because I was there, everything was done. I was with my friends, my wife and my children and it was an incredible moment.

“The dressing room have welcomed me very well: players, coaching staff and doctors and, for the moment, I’m enjoying it and let’s hope I can get enough confidence to speak, be myself and enjoy.”

Source | Marca

Griezmann has appeared full of smiles and loving life at his new club whenever he’s been pictured in training this week.

We should see him make his debut next week, and he will be hoping to have an instant impact with the Spanish champions.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2xYac3F

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.