السبت، 27 يوليو 2019

Carles Perez willing to wait for his chance at Barcelona

FBL-JPN-ESP-BARCELONA-VISSEL Photo credit should read KAZUHIRO NOGI/AFP/Getty Images

The youngster scored twice against Vissel Kobe

Carles Perez says he wants to be part of the first team at Barcelona after netting a brace in Saturday’s pre-season friendly against Vissel Kobe.

The 21-year-old came on at half-time in Kobe and scored both goals for Barcelona to secure victory in their second and final game in Japan.

The match-winner was interviewed after the match and explained how he’s keen to break into the first-team squad.

“I’m here to take advantage of the opportunities handed to me. At the moment, I’m a B player. We don’t know what will happen but I’m going to keep doing my job, helping the team,” he said.

“It’s clear in my mind that I want to stay here. It’s about being patient, not changing everything and leaving at the first chance. Since I was a child I’ve been a Barça fan and I want to be part of the first team here.”

Source | Sport

Perez will be hoping he can get some first-team opportunities next season but that looks tough given the wealth of options in attack Barcelona have available this season.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2KdoZgC

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.