الجمعة، 26 أبريل 2019

Neymar talks Barca exit, says there were times ‘I asked not to leave’

The Brazilian says it was a tough decision to quit Camp Nou

Neymar has been talking about why he decided to leave Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain and says he still loves his former club.

The Brazilian created a big shock when he left the Camp Nou for PSG in August 2017, and it’s often been claimed he wanted to step out of Lionel Messi’s shadow.

Neymar says he was after a new challenge and also revealed how difficult he found it to make the decision to leave.

“I left because I wanted a new challenge, the challenge to win and find something new, to find new tests.

“Barcelona is a club that has always fascinated me, and I still love it today. But at that time I wanted to try something new and that’s why I decided to leave.

“It was very difficult to make that decision, there were even moments when I hesitated and asked not to leave.

“I was like that for about two weeks before deciding to go to Paris.”

Source | Fox Sports

Neymar’s PSG won the Ligue 1 title again this season, but once again flopped in the Champions League and were knocked out by Manchester United.

The Brazilian has been sidelined since January with a foot injury but made his long-awaited comeback from injury during Sunday’s 3-1 win over Monaco.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2ZG12p9

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.