السبت، 27 أبريل 2019

FC Barcelona News: 27 April 2019

Barcelona set to seal eighth La Liga title in 11 years | Evening Standard

Barcelona are set to win their eighth La Liga title in 11 years on Saturday. Ernesto Valverde’s men will be crowned champions if they beat Levante, or they will also take the title if Atletico Madrid lose to Real Valladolid.

Malcom: I have the day Messi applauded my Champions League goal recorded | Marca

Malcom has been talking about life at Barcelona and how he felt when Lionel Messi applauded his goal against Inter Milan. He said: “During the game he is looking at the defence, it’s position and what he is going to do. It’s amazing. It is a unique feeling to play with him. I have the day that Messi applauded my Champions League goal recorded, I will never forget it.”

Chelsea knock Barça out of UEFA Youth League following penalty shootout | Sport

Chelsea knocked Barcelona out of the Youth League on Friday on a penalty shoot-out. Barcelona twice led the game, which finished 2-2, but were defeated on penalties. Chelsea go on to face Porto in the final on Monday.

Ansu Fati confirms his intention to renew contract with Barcelona | Sport

Barcelona starlet Ansu Fati spoke about his intention to stay at the club after the team were defeated in the semi-finals of the Youth League. He said: “I have always wanted to be here and I hope I can continue at the club. I want to keep winning titles with Barça. I’ve always won and won and won in La Masia and now we’ve lost La Liga and the Youth League. But there are still years ahead of me [at the club] and I have to keep going.”

Luis Suarez insists Philippe Coutinho will always face criticism | Metro

Luis Suarez has been talking about the criticism Philippe Coutinho has faced this season at Barcelona. He said: “Philippe is a friend, he’s young, and I try to advise him. At Liverpool he proved the player he is. It was hard for me and I told him it would be the same. You have to accept criticism but the most important thing is that he’s comfortable, happy, his team-mates trust in him, the manager trusts in him.”

European Golden Shoe: The players chasing Lionel Messi | Mirror

Lionel Messi still leads the race for the European Golden Shoe and looks set to land the award for a fifth time. However, there are still other players in contention with Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappe and Sampdoria’s Fabio Quagliarella currently Messi’s closest contenders.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2DALSYx

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.