الأحد، 21 أبريل 2019

Coutinho explains celebration against Man Utd

The Brazilian scored a cracker in the Champions League

Philippe Coutinho’s goal against Manchester United in the Champions League has drawn plenty of scrutiny after the Brazilian celebrating by sticking his fingers in his ears.

The gesture was criticised by Rivaldo which led to Coutinho posting a message on Instagram defending his actions.

The Brazilian has now spoken about the celebration in a bit more detail with YouTuber Koko and tried to explain what it was all about.

“I have always been a person with respect for everyone, the truth is that this is so people see that a lot of times I have to cover my ears to maintain my focus on the game or on my work to avoid (noise) affecting me,” said Coutinho.

“And well, for a lot of the media, I don’t have this respect, how I work and how I dedicate myself to the games and the training sessions.

”It was like a liberation, so that they can see a lot of the time I have to cover my ears to be able to do my job.”

Coutinho | Source

Coutinho had a bit of a mixed reception when he arrived as a second half substitute against Real Sociedad on Saturday, while he was cheered there were also a few whistles for the Brazilian too.

Ernesto Valverde and Jordi Alba both defended Coutinho after the match. Valverde said “the crowd are with Coutinho and he is with the crowd.”



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2IMpv5Y

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.