الثلاثاء، 30 أبريل 2019

Boateng thought he was joining Espanyol not Barcelona

Kevin-Prince Boateng thought he was going to a different Barcelona team when he and his agent talked in January. The 32-year-old forward was under the impression he was going to sign for Espanyol in the winter transfer window.

“[The transfer to Barcelona] went also very fast for me. I just have the best agent in the world.
“But under pressure I play best. I was the best man on the pitch and after the game my agent came to me and said, ‘we’re going to Barcelona.’

“I thought he meant Espanyol. But he immediately said, ‘no, the right ones.’ That was incredible. I could not believe it until the sporting director called me.”

Kevin-Prince Boateng | Source

These are a pretty hilarious series of events to admit took place. Boateng was just happy to be heading to Barcelona as a city, and then had the added benefit of heading there to play for one of the largest football clubs in the world.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2vzCK1T

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.