السبت، 30 يوليو 2016

Adriano’s farewell message to Barcelona.

He says his goodbyes, for now.

Adriano Correia had some words to say to the Barcelona faithful after his move to Turkey.

Beloved Blaugranas,

As you already know, I’ll be playing next season for the Black Eagles of Beştikaş and the time has come to say farewell to all of you.

I do not have the words to express all of the sentiments that I have flowing in my head. They are overflowing. My gratitude comes with a ton of memories, lots of happiness, and the pain that one has when saying good bye to something they love.

Since I was little I had this dream of becoming a footballer, and to put on the Barcelona shirt culminated this dream. But you have given me much more than that.

During these six years a lot of my teammates at this club have become life-long friends that I will cherish wherever I go.

Barcelona, this beautiful city, it has gifted my family its second son, Azhaf, who has Catalan blood.

I will be forever grateful to the teammates and coaches that I’ve had, both past and present. I have learned a lot from them. They’ve helped me grow to new heights as a professional and as a person.

I also want to give thanks to the President and the governing bodies of the club for always believing in me and giving me the opportunity to become part of the history of Barca.

To you all, the fans of Barcelona, you have made me feel at home from the first day I set foot in the Camp Nou. Without your unconditional support, a lot of these achievements would not have been possible. I hope that I have returned part of your immense affection!

A lot of times in life one finds himself crossing into a new path. For now and always I will have you all in my heart and feel like a part of the Barcelona family.

With all of my love I tell you,

Not farewell, but see you later!



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2aof3k4

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.