الاثنين، 28 مارس 2016

Luis Suárez on Barcelona transfer: "I did not think I was Barça quality"

Even the best striker in the world has doubts.

Barcelona superstar and this season's top scorer Luis Suárez gave a revealing interview to German outlet TV Helden about his two-year career with the Catalan giants. The Uruguayan spoke about adapting to a new city and club, being partners with Messi and Neymar, and what he does before games.

But the best quote came when Suárez said he did not think he had the level to play for Barça.

"Even I did not believe I had the quality to play for Barça. One must adapt to a short-passing game where as I was used to a more direct game. Having adapted to the team makes me very happy."

Source: FCBarcelona.com

Luisito might have thought he couldn't play for Barça, but he is this season's top scorer with 43 goals. Yeah, he's fine.

Here's more from Suárez's quotes:

Being the main man

"It doesn’t matter who sores the goal, but rather that the team does well. We are all happy, there is no envy between Neymar Jr and Messi, everything natural. This creates a good atmosphere in the team."

Pre-match preparations

"People are surprised that we do not gather before a match. When we play away, we travel the same morning. We are at home with our families and we wake up. When we play at home, we go to the stadium only half an hour earlier."

Love for the city

"I love Barcelona because I have a special feeling for it ever since I started (my relationship) with Sofia. She came to live here and I came to see it. We are very happy to be here. We know the whole city. The city is amazing, the people are very respectful and so we would love to stay and live here."



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1UpJ43W

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.