الأربعاء، 30 مارس 2016

Gareth Bale says Real Madrid "are capable of winning" El Clásico against Barcelona

One of Real Madrid's most important players is confident on his team's chances in El Clásico.

Superstar winger Gareth Bale spoke to the press in Madrid to preview this Saturday's giant derby against Barcelona at Camp Nou, and the Welshman highlighted that while the table is not looking good for his team in terms of title chances, it all can change with a winning performance in the Catalan capital.

Bale also spoke about facing the dangerous Blaugrana trio of Messi, Suárez and Neymar, as well as his BBC partners and the upcoming tribute to Barça legend Johan Cruyff. Here's a look at a few highlights from his quotes:

"We need to go out and attack Barcelona and exploit their weaknesses. We have to score and simply win the game, it'll be tough. They're playing very well, but we've got to go out and give 100%. We've got a game plan and if we perform to our best we are capable of winning at the Camp Nou".

"Anything is possible in football. We know that we're 10 points behind and that we'll fight on until the end. Winning La Liga is still possible and if we win on Saturday we'll be seven points behind and you never know what might happen. We'll give 100% and try to win. If we play well in La Liga we'll have more confidence going into the Champions League game. We're taking things game by game. There are areas to improve on and I hope that between now and the end of the season we improve and we win some silverware".

Tribute to Cruyff

"Cruyff is a Barcelona legend, but everyone respects him as a player and as a person. On Saturday we will all pay our tributes to him and so we should".

Current form

"Last season I didn't perform to my potential and this time round I've improved. It's important to keep on working hard and it's difficult in a foreign country. This season I've been playing better as I've constantly been growing and improving. There's still a long way to go and I hope to continue to help the team".

"I was playing very well before I got injured, but injuries are part of it and there's not much you can do about them. I now feel more comfortable and I speak Spanish in the dressing room. The happier you are, the better you perform, but I've got to keep working hard and helping the team".

Adapting to Madrid

"I feel as if I'm adapting better. I'm learning more about the country and the language all the time. I like living here, although the meal times differ from my country. My family are also comfortable here. I'm under contract until 2019 and I'll continue to play here and try to win as many trophies as possible".

BBC

"The three of us have a very good relationship and we play very well together. We're not the ones to be saying whether we're the best or not. We can only do our best, try to score and make the fans happy".

Messi, Suárez and Neymar

"They are world-class players and they do a great job. It'll be a great game on Saturday and it'll be one that everyone will be able to enjoy, we're going to try to make it as exciting as possible".

Source: RealMadrid.com



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1pMoiyk

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.