الأحد، 27 مارس 2016

Héctor Bellerín - Latest quotes as FC Barcelona and other clubs are linked

Héctor Bellerín not looking to leave Arsenal as more clubs are linked with a summer move

Arsenal fullback Héctor Bellerín has distanced himself from rumours linking him with a return to FC Barcelona in his most recent quotes, reported by Sport and Goal. This comes after reports in the media linking him with a move during the UEFA Champions League Last-16 clashes between Bellerín's former and current teams.

In previous reports, it was said that Bellerín had spoken to Andrés Iniesta and Gerard Piqué, who asked about his "situation" at Arsenal. Bellerín spoke of his departure from Barcelona as a youth team player, "I left Barça without looking back. I left focused on London and Arsenal. I am really happy there." Bellerín does have a lot to be happy with there, having established himself firmly as the Gunners' starting right back. His name has also been floated as a potential member of Vicente del Bosque's Spain squad for the UEFA European Championship this summer.

"I signed a new deal last year and there's still a lot in front of me. My future is there and I am happy where I am," Bellerín added, "A lot of things can happen but I am at Arsenal, giving my all for the club. I am not thinking of going anywhere else." Hector Bellerín signed a "long-term deal" with Arsenal in July 2015, with details of its length undisclosed by Arsenal.

Earlier this week, Mundo Deportivo reported that Bellerín will be Barça's first target if Dani Alves leaves. In the same article, soon-to-be Bayern Munich coach Carlo Ancelotti has requested the German giants sign Bellerín this summer. Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain have also been named as interested parties.

Rumours linking the Spain youth international with a Camp Nou return are likely to increase in frequency as Dani Alves, linked with a move to China with Guangzhou Evergrande, nears the end of his time at Barça.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1RmhySB

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.