الثلاثاء، 29 مارس 2016

Barcelona star Arda Turan trolls Arsenal in interview

One of Barcelona fans' pastime after watching the team play is to troll their rivals, mostly Real Madrid, Chelsea and Arsenal. And one Barça player did just that, and might have just become a fan favorite.

Arda Turan has had some problems in trying to adapt to the new club, but the Turkish international is slowly starting to become an important part of the team. He spoke about it in an interview with Catalan newspaper Diari Ara. But the best part of the interview was when Arda explained his thought process while still playing at Atlético Madrid about his next club.

The answer is magical.

"Honestly, I thought: 'If I play very well [I could] end up signing for Barca, because my style fits this team. If I [only] play well, I go to Arsenal. For my style, with the ball, playing easy, short, aggressive when needed, I knew I could get here to Barcelona."

Source: FourFourTwo

Intentional or not, Arda just made my day by trolling Arsenal. I think he meant that the two teams have similar styles, and if he wasn't Barça level, Arsene Wenger would want him, because Wenger likes to settle for Barça rejects and underachievers. But Turan is great enough for Barça, which means Arsenal can't get him.

I love you, Arda.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1V0KgcQ

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.