الأحد، 30 أغسطس 2015

Neymar not interested in Manchester United: 'I don't care about the money from England'

Despite the wave of rumors regarding astronomical offers from Manchester United, Barcelona superstar Neymar is not interested in moving away from Catalonia, and he said so in a strong way. Talking to Catalan TV following Saturday's game against Málaga, the Brazlian denied any chance he's going to England, and he insists he's more than happy at his favorite club:

"‘I want to stay at Barcelona, no matter how many million pound offers come from England. The people from Barca can be calm. When I hear things like this, I don't think anything. I just heard it and I am calm. I am very happy at Barca and with my colleagues."

Source: TV3 via Sport

That's so rewarding. Even though the president of the club and his agent have denied the rumors, there's nothing better than to hear the words directly from the player himself, and the fact he has such a strong position regarding all this craziness is really nice to see if you're a Culé.

Oh, and he wants to keep making history with 'MSN':

"This year we can have a great season again. The trident will try to repeat the number of goals, but victories and titles come first."

Go get'em, Ney. Glad to know you're staying.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1Kxjfth

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.