الاثنين، 24 أغسطس 2015

Pedro farewell press conference: "Barça made my dream come true"

Pedro Rodríguez returned home for a day, said goodbye and now is leaving for good.

The former Barcelona attacker had a fantastic debut with his new club, being the man of the match on Chelsea's 3-2 Premier League win over West Brom on Sunday. With a goal, an assist and an overall great performance, the Spaniard instantly made his impact in England, but he traveled back to Catalonia for a farewell press conference.

In a room filled with journalists, friends, teammates and club officials, Pedro gave an emotional talk, speaking about the "dream come true" of playing for the Blaugrana. He did reiterate that the only reason for his departure was the desire of having more minutes, not money, and said he'll take the unforgettable moments of his Barça career with him. Take a look at some quotes from his presser:

"I want to thank everybody for getting me into this great Club and for making my dream come true. I thank the Board for understanding my decision and for respecting it. I'm very happy for all the moments I’ve been through and all the titles won here.

"Playing in this Club was a dream of mine from very young. I have always felt comfortable here (..) I have tried to learn from all the examples and legends who have passed through Barça. That has helped to guide me as a person and learn the institution’s values. I think and I hope that I have done the best I can (…) Now I am sad to be leaving my home but happy to have given everything.

"The most difficult thing about leaving the Club is my team mates, the people who work here and the fans who have always supported me. My whole life is here and Barça is the best club in the world.

"I will keep with me all the triumphant moments. I will take all those times shared with my teammates."

Source: FCBarcelona.com



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1Jv9qeB

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.