الأحد، 30 أغسطس 2015

Thomas Vermaelen on goal vs Málaga: "I don't know how to celebrate"

On top of being a very competent footballer and an important performer lately for Barcelona, Thomas Vermaelen is the coolest guy.

After scoring the game-winning goal to give his team the victory against Málaga on Saturday, the Belgium international was very happy with what he did to overcome his injury problems and reach a point in which he's actually deciding games for the best team in the world.

The best part of the interview, however, is when he's asked about his timid celebration after scoring. He laughed at the question, and then gave the best answer of all time. Ladies and gentlemen, The Verminator speaks:

"Everyone knows what I went through. The preseason was very important and the coach gave me the opportunity to show what I am capable of. I am very grateful.

"I didn’t celebrate the goal because I don’t often find myself in these situations and I don’t even know how to celebrate them. I was very focused on the game too.

Source: FCBarcelona.com

That is the greatest quote ever. We love you already, Thomas!!!



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1Q0UFBg

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.