السبت، 9 أغسطس 2014

Thomas Vermaelen: "I feel very happy and excited"

Thomas Vermaelen has delivered his first interview as a Blaugrana, for Barça TV. The newest Barcelona acquision talked briefly about what's next for him. Take a look.




"I feel very happy! I'm very excited to play for this beautiful club, it's one of the best in the world. It's a dream for a lot of people to play for this club, and I can do that, so I'm very happy with it. You play with the best in the world, and I'm very honored to play with them, to play with this team, and it's very good for me as well. That means I can be a better player, too, when I train everyday with these players.


I expect pressure like always, I played for Arsenal as well and it's not different from this club, I think you need to win every single game, so I...





Vermaelen: "It's an honour to play for Barça" by fcbarcelona



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1uAoBtc

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.