الأربعاء، 6 أغسطس 2014

Luis Enrique: 'I count on Dani Alves'; Ibrahim Afellay and Alexandre Song Set to Leave


In a surprising decision, Barcelona head coach Luis Enrique has changed his mind and decided to have Dani Alves as part of the squad.


Ok, let's talk honestly here: There was no real offer for Alves. Teams are willing to wait until next season, when his contract ends and they can get him for free. Dani is probably not going to stay after the end of his deal, so he is going to stick around for one more year, and then leave Barça for good.


Anyway, Lucho expressed his desire to have the Brazilian full-back on the team, at a press conference after the 1-0 loss to Napoli:



"Alves? There's nothing to talk about regarding his future. I count on him, and I'm delighted that he's staying. He's one of the best players on our squad, as well as a very good individual. We talked. There will always be rumors, but I don't listen to them. What matters to me is that he stays."



But Enrique doesn't count on other players as much as he does on Alves now. When asked about Ibrahim Afellay and Alex Song, who have been strongly linked with moves away from the Camp Nou, Barça's boss was honest:



"I talked to them. They know how I feel and I know how they feel. We're going to find the best solutions for all parts involved."



Well, I don't know if you can be more clear that you don't want them, Lucho. So there you have it, Barça fans. Alves is staying, Song and Afellay are not. What do you think?







from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1lBG7b5

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.