الاثنين، 25 يناير 2021

Pedri: I’ve settled well because this is where I want to be

Elche CF v FC Barcelona - La Liga Santander
Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The youngster is enjoying life at the Camp Nou

Barcelona midfielder Pedri has been talking about life at the Camp Nou following his summer move from Las Palmas.

The teenager has been a big hit since his arrival and has already made himself a permanent fixture in Ronald Koeman’s starting XI.

Pedri says he’s found it easy to settle in at Barcelona and is enjoying learning from his new team-mates.

“From the first day I have settled in well because I am at the club where I want to be,” he said.

“When you are surrounded by good players it is much easier to learn from them and play well. I am working on the physical side, something I have improved a lot since arriving. I have to focus on what I like, improving on a day to day basis.”

Source | FC Barcelona

There was talk at the start of the season that Pedri could go out on loan to see regular game time but the youngster has gone on to feature in all of Barca’s league games so far in 2020-21.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3a5cUXw

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.