السبت، 23 يناير 2021

Dest admits he’s lacking confidence at Barcelona

FC Barcelona v Athletic de Bilbao - Spanish Super Cup
Photo by David S. Bustamante/Soccrates/Getty Images

The full-back has discussed his recent form

Barcelona right-back Sergino Dest has admitted he’s been lacking confidence over the last few weeks.

The right-back has played regularly since joining from Ajax over the summer but hasn’t been quite at his best in the last few weeks.

Dest has also been forced onto the sidelines because of a thigh problem but says he’s keen to get back to action and rediscover his best form.

“For me, it’s important to get that confidence back because I feel a little bit unconfident right now,” he said.

“That’s the most important thing for me right now: get the confidence back and play like I used to play and then I think I have a lot of potential.”

Source | La Liga World

Dest is back in the squad for Sunday’s match against Elche. Ronald Koeman said Barca will check on his fitness tomorrow and make a decision on whether he will start the game or be on the bench.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2KGuo3Q

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.