الخميس، 21 يناير 2021

Ilaix Moriba reacts to making his Barcelona debut

Cornella v FC Barcelona - Copa del Rey
Photo by Pedro Salado/Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The 18-year-old started against Cornella

Ilaix Moriba made his Barcelona debut on Thursday in the team’s 2-0 win over Cornella in the Copa del Rey.

The midfielder, who only turned 18 yesterday, was named in the starting XI for the match and played 74 minutes before being replaced by Sergio Busquets.

Ilaix spoke about his debut after the match and thanked Ronald Koeman for giving him the opportunity in the first team.

“It’s an amazing feeling. Since the coach (Ronald Koeman) told me I was going to be in the side today it’s been... good. I got home and I couldn’t sleep.

“I am really happy at the club, especially with the coach, very grateful, and also with all my teammates who made it possible for me to play well.

“I just take it day by day, It’s the club who tell me up (first team) or down (B team). I have to do my own thing and be aware that I am a B team player, with Pimi, who I am very grateful to, also to Catena, Franc, Marc Serra.”

Source | Sport

The youngster certainly didn’t look out of place on his first start for the team and will be hoping for more minutes as the season progresses.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3bXPZQA

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.