الجمعة، 31 يوليو 2020

Trincao talks Barca move and what fans can expect

SC Braga v FC Porto - Liga NOS Photo by Octavio Passos/Getty Images

The youngster was ‘speechless’ when he signed

Francisco Trincao has given an interview to Barcelona and spoken about how he’s looking forward to his move to the Camp Nou.

The 20-year-old will arrive for €31 million and hopes are high he can make an impact after an eye-catching 2020 with Braga.

Trincao explained he was “speechless” when he first signed for Barcelona and has also spoken about what fans can expect and what he’s hoping to achieve at the Camp Nou.

“I’m always pushing myself, watching the games, seeing what I did well, what I’ve done wrong. I think I’m my own reference.

“I think I can bring my quality to the team. I’m really strong mentally, I’m always looking to score goals and provide assists and to help the team. I prefer to play on the right side but I’m going to do what the coach tells me to do. I’m going to help the team as a forward whether it be on the right side or left side.

“My objectives are playing the maximum amout of games, helping the team, conquering everything, and winning all of the titles.”

Source | FC Barcelona

There have been a few rumors about Barca’s plans for Trincao, but it looks currently as though he will be part of the first-team squad next season and given the chance to impress.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2BQuH7S

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.