الأربعاء، 22 يوليو 2020

Pedri: My goal is to stay with the first team at Barcelona

Las Palmas v Extremadura- La Liga SmartBank Photo by Gabriel Jimenez/Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The youngster has spoken about his future at Camp Nou

Pedri has been talking about his upcoming move to Barcelona and has made it clear he wants to be part of the first-team squad next season.

The 17-year-old will join from Las Palmas where he has spent the season and been a regular in Pepe Mel’s side.

There have been a few rumors Pedri could go out on loan to continue his development, but the youngster wants to stay at the Camp Nou.

“First off, my objective is to do the preseason and try to stay with the first team,” he said.

“I will play where the manager wants. If a player can play in different positions it is better for the team.

“Since I signed for Barcelona of course there’s a bit more pressure but I think that is good. I just try to play well and I don’t really think about it.”

Source | FC Barcelona

Pepe Mel also agrees with Pedri. He’s told Barca “as a coach, I would keep Pedri,” and at the moment it seems like we will get the chance to watch him in action for the club next season.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3eQLmWj

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.