الأحد، 26 أبريل 2020

Miranda could cut Schalke loan short and return to Barca

VfL Wolfsburg v FC Schalke 04 - Bundesliga Photo by TF-Images/Getty Images

The left-back is looking towards the future

Left-back Juan Miranda says he could cut his loan with Bundesliga side Schalke short and return to Barcelona.

The youngster left the Camp Nou for Schalke on a two-year loan in August 2019 but has struggled for minutes in Germany.

Miranda admits he’s thinking about his future and could even head home and play for Barcelona B next season.

“Let’s see how this ends, there are nine games left, but if things continue as before, the chances are it won’t continue because I need minutes,” he said.

“I’m going to listen to offers, of course, but first I want to listen to Barça, which is the club I belong to.

“Let’s see how everything goes, if the season can end and Barça B can achieve promotion. It would not be bad to return home, if I can be in the first team dynamic, even if it is playing in Segunda A, which would also be good for me. I tell you, the first thing I want to do is sit down with Barça and I’d also like to talk to Setién, of course.”

Source | Mundo Deportivo

The left-back spot has been a bit of an issue for Barca this season. Junior Firpo has been unable so far to provide serious competition to Jordi Alba, and reports have suggested Barca are willing to sell him after just one season.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2VBDCRI

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.