الخميس، 30 أبريل 2020

Braithwaite: I deserve to be at Barcelona

Barcelona V Real Sociedad Photo by Tim Clayton/Corbis via Getty Images

The striker doesn’t like the ‘emergency signing’ tag

Martin Braithwaite was interviewed by AFP this week. The newly signed Barcelona attacker discussed his arrival to the club. I think if you asked most people, they would say that Braithwaite was by definition a late, emergency signing. However, Braithwaite insisted he was up for the test and deserved to be at Barca.

“People see me as the emergency signing because that was how I got here,” he says.

“What people don’t know is that for so many years I’ve put in my mind that I want to be here. It’s not a coincidence.

“I’m at Barca, I signed for four years and I see my future here.”

Braithwaite | Source

Braithwaite has already proven his worth in a few matches since arriving. It’ll be interesting to see his role in the club once the transfer window opens and Barcelona sign more support up front.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3aSM6Z5

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.