الخميس، 23 أبريل 2020

Matheus Fernandes says he’ll make ‘history at Barcelona’

Gremio v Palmeiras - Brasileirao Series A 2019 Photo by Lucas Uebel/Getty Images

The midfielder has vowed to succeed at Camp Nou

Matheus Fernandes is a confident lad. There’s two types of confident people. I think so far, Matheus is showing he’s the kind of confident person you want at your football club.

After moving to Barcelona from Palmeiras in January, Fernandes was sent on loan to Real Valladolid for the rest of the season, although he’s still waiting to make his first appearance.

Fernandes had an interview with Mundo Dportivo and discussed his desire to play at Barca eventually and make history.

“If I can’t go to Barcelona now, I will continue learning at Valladolid or at another club where they value me. I am happy to be here and to be able to play in La Liga.

“I think I’m going to succeed at Barça, I have the potential for it, I think I fit in with the style of play.

“I hope I can be there and stay there forever and make history at Barcelona.”

Fernandes | Source

Barcelona’s agreement with Palmeiras means he is due to officially become a Barcelona player in July on a five-year deal with a €300m buy out clause.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2yyRrXX

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.