الاثنين، 27 أبريل 2020

Braithwaite vows to come ‘back with a bang’

Barcelona V Real Sociedad Photo by Tim Clayton/Corbis via Getty Images

The striker is looking forward to playing again

Barcelona striker Martin Braithwaite says he’ll be “back with a bang” when football finally resumes after the coronavirus pandemic.

The Denmark international only moved to the club in February on an emergency transfer and has so far made seven appearances for Quique Setien’s side.

His enthusiasm and desire to succeed at Barcelona have been evident during his short time at the club, and he has spoken again about how he’s looking forward to proving himself.

“I’m looking forward to us starting to play again and I know I’ll be back with a bang. I am insanely calm and believe in my own abilities,” he said.

“Now there is a break, and I see that as an advantage. I know there is no one who trains and works the way I do. When I come back, I am physically and mentally prepared.

“I have yet to prove what I can. I feel I did well at first, but also know that I can do even better.

“I also spend a lot of time visualizing how I would like things to go. In the end, I have seen in my life that things go as I visualize them in my head.”

Source | DR Sporten

There’s still no clear idea yet of when Barcelona may return to action even though Spain has announced plans to ease lockdown restrictions.

Health minister Salvador Illa said at the weekend: “I cannot say now if professional football will be able to restart before the summer, it would be imprudent of me.”



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2SbwoBT

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.