الخميس، 20 فبراير 2020

Tadic says he turned down January move to Barca

Getafe v Ajax - UEFA Europa League Photo by David S. Bustamante/Soccrates/Getty Images

The forward says he had no reason to leave Ajax

Dusan Tadic says he was not surprised to hear Barcelona wanted to sign him in the January transfer window but had no reason to leave Ajax.

The 31-year-old was one of dozens of forwards linked with a move to the Camp Nou as Quique Setien’s side sought a replacement for the injured Luis Suarez.

Tadic has now spoken about the speculation and explained why he was not tempted to join the Catalan giants.

“I was not surprised that FC Barcelona wanted to hire me for six months because I believe in myself and I have had an excellent season,” he said.

”But I have said a hundred times that Ajax is my club and there was no reason to leave for Barcelona ​​because I have everything I want here. And I am under contract until 2026.”

Source | De Telegraaf

Barcelona didn’t manage to bring in a forward during the transfer window but have since been allowed an emergency signing after losing Ousmane Dembele for six months.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/37MKezw

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.