الجمعة، 28 فبراير 2020

Luis Suarez says his Barcelona contract contains automatic renewal clause

FC Barcelona Training Session Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The striker’s contract expires next summer

Barcelona striker Luis Suarez has been talking about his future and revealed there is a clause in his current deal that means his contract will be renewed if he features in 60 per cent of the team’s games next season.

Suarez’s current deal expires next summer by which time he will be 34.

There has already been plenty of talk about his replacement with Barca heavily rumored to be considering signing Lautaro Martinez in the summer.

Here’s what Suarez has had to say:

There is the option that next year if I play 60 percent of the games I’m available for, I renew,” he said.

”I am happy here and my family is too.

”I’m where I always wanted to be and I feel useful, but the decision has to come from the club, I want to stay here but that doesn’t depend on me.”

Source | RAC1

The Uruguay international had scored 14 goals in 23 matches this season before injury interrupted his campaign. He underwent surgery in January that saw the club rule him out of action for four months.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2TjupLq

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.