السبت، 22 فبراير 2020

Braithwaite says he won’t wash his clothes after Messi hug

FC Barcelona v Eibar - La Liga Santander Photo by David S. Bustamante/Soccrates/Getty Images

The striker is happy to play with the GOAT at Barcelona

New Barcelona signing Martin Braithwaite was a pretty happy man on Saturday after making his debut for his new club in the 5-0 win over Eibar at the Camp Nou.

The Denmark international came off the bench for the last 20 minutes and make an impression on his first outing for the Catalan giants.

Braithwaite set up Lionel Messi for his fourth goal of the match and also had a hand in Barca’s fifth goal scored by Arthur.

Speaking after the full-time whistle Braithwaite joked that he didn’t want to wash his shirt after earning a GOAT hug.

“I won’t wash my clothes after I hugged Messi. I’m very happy to have given my first assist to Leo,” he said.

“It was an extraordinary debut, a dream come true. When the coach called me to warm up I was a bit nervous but looking forward to getting on. Thanks to the fans for this reception.”

Source | Sport

It was a great start to life from Braithwaite, particularly as his signing has been widely derided. He’s not eligible to play against Napoli in midweek but could feature against Real Madrid next time out in La Liga.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2HMjJj5

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.