الأربعاء، 19 فبراير 2020

Marti: Barca ‘definitely interested’ but Levante won’t sell

FC Barcelona v Levante - La Liga Santander Photo by Jeroen Meuwsen/Soccrates/Getty Images

The Catalan giants have been in touch

Roger Marti has been on the Barcelona radar as of late. The Levante attacker has been seen as a replacement for Ousmane Dembele. However, Marti spoke out about the situation and made it clear that even if he was interested in moving to Barcelona, Levante don’t want to sell him.

“In the end on Tuesday they got in contact with me through my agent (Jose Rodri) and he told me that Barca are interested in me. He came to Valencia, he met (with Quico Catalan) and he told me they did not reach a deal because Levante don’t want to sell me.”

“I’m not involved in it but I know that Barcelona were definitely interested. As I’ve always said, I’m really comfortable here and calm. That a big side like Barca want you is very nice and it shows we’re doing things well. I don’t know how it will end but I’m very happy here.”

Roger Marti | Source

Marti has bagged ten goals this season. At 29-years-old, he is certainly not the future of Barcelona, but he could fit the bill amidst the club’s waning depth.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3262MJQ

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.