السبت، 28 ديسمبر 2019

Vidal says it’s ‘unfair if money is missing’

Internazionale v Barcelona - UEFA Champions League Photo by Giuseppe Maffia/NurPhoto via Getty Images

The midfielder has offered his view

Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal has responded to reports that he has begun legal proceedings against his club for unpaid bonuses.

The 32-year-old is currently in Chile over the festive period and says his affairs are being handled by his representatives.

“I’m not in charge of that - that’s why I have my agent, my lawyer, who takes care of the awards and stuff,” he said.

“It seems unfair to me if money is missing, but it is an issue that is alien to what we are experiencing today.”

”[My future] is a subject I said when I arrived that I’ll talk about it when I’m back. I’m on holiday and I just want to talk about what’s going on here.”

Source | ADN (via Marca)

Reports have claimed Barca were surprised by Vidal’s decision to file a lawsuit against them but do not believe they owe the midfielder anything.

The team are due to return to training on Sunday, although Vidal, Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi are not expected back until January 2.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2QqA1SF

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.