الثلاثاء، 31 ديسمبر 2019

Adama Traoré: ‘If I have to join Real Madrid, I’ll join them’

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City - Premier League Photo by Malcolm Couzens/Getty Images

The former Barcelona player is not closing any doors

Adama Traoré has revealed he is perfectly willing to join Real Madrid if they were to come knocking, in an interview with Jugones. The 23-year-old Catalan, born to Malian parents, has been having a good season for Wolverhampton Wanderers, and some are speculating he could be due for a move elsewhere.

Traoré got his start through La Masia and made his first-team debut at Barcelona, but eventually moved to England to seek more opportunities. First, he joined Aston Villa and then Middlesbrough, before joining Wolves in 2018.

“I don’t close any doors. I know Barça gave me a lot. But if I don’t have an option to join Barça, and I have to go to Madrid, well, then, I have to go to Madrid,” he said.

“There was a misunderstanding with Barça. My exit was not the best,” he goes on to say.

Traoré is known for his dribbling skills and his physique, as he is one of football’s most muscular footballers. Incredibly, Traoré claims he does no weightlifting at all.

“I don’t do weights. I know it’s hard to believe. I do zero weights. It’s genetic,” he said.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2MLclqY

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.