الجمعة، 27 ديسمبر 2019

Pedro still hoping for Barcelona call

Chelsea FC v West Ham United - Premier League Photo by James Williamson - AMA/Getty Images

The Chelsea winger would love to return to the Camp Nou

Pedro has been talking about his future again and says he “would leave everything” if he were to get a call from Barcelona asking him to return.

The 32-year-old’s future at Chelsea is unclear as he is out of contract at the end of the season, and he’s already spoken about how he’d be happy to play for Barca again.

It seems unlikely the Catalan giants will come calling but Pedro doesn’t seem to have given up all hope just yet.

“If they call me, I’d leave it all. There was a moment this pre-season, when we played against Barcelona, that, after speaking to the coach, I saw a possibility that door closed quickly.

“At this moment, I don’t know what is going to happen to me, only that I finish my contract at Chelsea at the end of the season.”

Source | L’Esportiu

Pedro has made just four Premier League starts for Chelsea this season under new boss Frank Lampard and has reportedly attracted interest from both Aston Villa and West Ham United.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/36381Lk

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.