الأحد، 22 ديسمبر 2019

Vidal discusses Barca future amid Inter Milan rumors

FC Barcelona v Deportivo Alaves - La Liga Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The midfielder spoke after returning to Chile for Christmas

Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal spoke about his future after returning to Chile for the festive period following his team’s 4-1 win over Alaves on Saturday.

The 32-year-old has been linked with a move to Inter Milan, although there are also reports suggesting Barca will not sell in the January transfer window.

Vidal says he’s not thinking about what will happen and will worry about his future when he returns to Barcelona for training after the holiday season.

“I’m not thinking about [my future], even less now that I’m on holiday. My agent is handling it.

“I’m super calm and happy at Barcelona, then we’ll see when I get back. It’s not me who decides whether or not to play and, in any case, I will always help Barcelona. And people know my value, that makes me calm.”

Source | Alairelibre

Barcelona are due back to training on December 29, although reports have suggested Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Arturo Vidal will not return until January 2.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2sXDD6I

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.