الاثنين، 22 أكتوبر 2018

Rafinha says it might be best to leave in January

The Brazilian has only made one start this season

Rafinha has been talking ahead of Wednesday’s clash with Inter Milan, the club where he spent a successful loan spell last season.

The Serie A side had the option to make the move permanent, but a deal failed to happen and Rafinha returned to the Camp Nou instead.

However, despite a bright pre-season the Brazilian has struggled for game time and made just one start so far.

He admits if the situation continues he could look to leave the club when the transfer window open reopens in January:

“Now I’m only thinking about these months with Barça, which is what I want,” he said.

“If in January they do not count on me, then the best thing for me and for them (the club) will be a way out. But I am happy here.”

Source | Mundo Deportivo

Rafinha was also asked where he might go if he did leave but was pretty non-committal saying only “what I want is to play. It does not matter how and where.”



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2CXScKZ

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.