الثلاثاء، 30 أكتوبر 2018

Messi is my idol in football, says Neymar

The Brazilian says he learnt a lot from the Barcelona star

Neymar has been talking about Lionel Messi in a piece he’s done with Steph Curry for the Players’ Tribune.

The Brazilian spoke about what it was like to play and train with Messi and also how he’s learnt from the Barcelona captain.

“I played with Messi, who is, for me, one of the greatest footballers of all time, and he is my idol in football,” he said.

“With Messi, I learned every day, whether during our practice, or playing with him, or just watching him play. That made me stronger and it increased my capacity on the field because I kept learning a lot from him.

”As for Cristiano, he is a monster. Facing him is a pleasure and an honour, but we have to be more prepared. He is one of the greatest in football, so you get smarter, you get alert, but at the same time you learn a lot, too.

”So, they are two of the big guys that I can relate to, because I want to learn, I want more, I want to win, I want more trophies, score more goals. So, I keep learning from them every day.”

Neymar has been linked with a move back to Barcelona in recent weeks. President Josep Maria Bartomeu has said the club have no plans to re-sign their former star but that’s not stopped the speculation.

The latest reports have claimed Messi wants Neymar back at the Camp Nou and that Barcelona could be willing to use Ousmane Dembele as part of any potential deal.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2CUJxbk

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.